Monday, November 29, 2010

November Monthly Challenge

Well I have been sick the entire month of November and was diagnosed with bronchitis today, but promised DD I would enter this contest no matter what way back when it was announced. She has wanted a YuDu forever. So I made a project for my girls room. They have been sharing a room for the last year and so far it has been going pretty well. My oldest loves penguins and my youngest loves giraffes, hence the unusual combination.

I covered their old painted switch plate with patterned paper. Then I cut the giraffe from Animal Kingdom at 4" and the penguin from Joy of the Seasons at 2". I cut a set of leaves from the Chrysanthemum quilling set for the cuttlebug using green felt. I am going to cover it with clear contact paper before I put it on the wall. Very simple, but cute. My girls love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment